What should this be...

My first entry on blogspot. How exciting. So I'm currently debating what kind of blog this should really be. Should it be for my random thoughts and musings? A diary of daily events and occurences? I used to have an account on Xanga but I never posted much on there. My whole Xanga experience wasn't very good. Maybe my life was too dull or boring and I never had anything of note to post. Or maybe I was just too lazy.

In any event, lately I've been curbing my boredom at work (never work for an insurance company, by the way) by surfing the web and checking out different food blogs. And you know what? I've decided that this blog will be about food - mainly. I guess I've been inspired to start my own now. I've always been into food - everything about it. I like to look at it, smell it, cook it, and of course, eat it. I'm a lover of all kinds of food. I honestly could spend all day watching the Food Network and be content. So there it is - this blog is going to be about food.

No comments: